1st Grade

1st Grade

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Our First Guest Blogger!!!! ~Mia Rincon

MY DOG LILAH

Last May, my mom and dad went to Seattle and brought me a puppy. We named her Lilah, she was 10 weeks old. She is a standard Poodle.
* Pic 1

She is so pretty and we love her very much. She loves to go to the park with us.
* Pic 2

In June, we went to Lake Tahoe and she came with us. She went up in the lift.
* Pic 3

Lilah is silly and wants to bite my sister all the time.
* Pic 4

She also likes to lick herself after eating.
* Pic 5

After running with my sister Alexa and myself, she gets tired.
* Pic 6

Lilah is so tired and she loves our coach.
* Pic 7

She goes with us everywhere. She specially loves San Francisco and the beach.
* Pic 8

Now she is almost 8 months old. She is getting bigger every day. She is going with us on next weeks trip. I LOVE MY DOG.

* Pic 9




2 comments:

  1. Hello Mia,
    I loved learning about your puppy Lilah. She is a beautiful dog. I also just got a puppy and his name is Omar. He doesn't sleep much at night. I think he sleeps all day and wants to play at night. Does Lilah have a favorite toy?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mia,
    I love all of the great photos of Lilah. Our next door neighbors have a dog just like yours and his name is Oso. Lilah looks soo soft have you ever laid your head on her to take a nap?

    ReplyDelete