1st Grade

1st Grade

Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Imax Born to be Wild Field Trip!

Today we had an exciting morning! We rode the bus to the Imax in Downtown Sacramento to watch Born to be Wild.
Here are a few of our favorite things from the movie:
-Nev/ Zachary- "It was fun to wear the glasses!"
-Timothy-"It was cool because what ever they do came close to you!"
-Aabha- "I liked it when he elephants put mud on their backs."
-Isaac B- "I liked it when the elephants were playing soccer."
-Akash- "I liked the whole movie!"
-Erik- "I liked the big screen."
-Maribel- "I liked the part when the elephant was running."
-Justin- "My favorite part was when the orangutan was swinging and he made the tree fall down."
-Sydnee- "I liked the part when the orangutan was taking the spaghetti off of the girl's plate."
-Izaac V.- "I liked the part when the orangutan had the fat cheeks."
-Anshika- "My favorite part was when the orangutan was drinking milk and he spilled it all over him."
Mackenzie- "My favorite part was when the person was climbing like the orangutans."
Rafaele- "My favorite part was where the orangutan was swinging in slow motion."
Abbi- "I liked when the orangutan was washing himself."
Alisha- "My favorite part was when the elephant was drinking milk."





No comments:

Post a Comment