1st Grade

1st Grade

Friday, January 15, 2016

Choice Seating & Europe Woodland Animals

Last week we introduced choice seating into our classroom. It has been an exciting, fun experience that helps us get our wiggles out! Here are a few of our opinions on our choice seating:
-Aabha- I like them very much and they are really fun!

-Lucas R- I really like these ball and I'm glad you got them for us.

Isaac B- I think the balls are really good and they make us be nicer to try and earn the ball for our table.

Abbi- The balls are really fun and I like them because they are super bouncy and make people happy!

Nev- I like the balls because they are really bouncy and I'm really happy someone bought them for us.

Bradon- I really like the balls. They are really bouncy... some of the time I fall over.

Mahit- If is really fun to sit on the balls.

Mackenzie- I really like the balls because they are so cool and bouncy. I hope my table gets them again.

Justin- I think the balls are awesome because you can bounce on them but make sure you don't fall off... last time I did that!

Sydnee- I think it was really nice of you to give us the balls as choice seating. 

Peyton- I really like the balls because bounce and fun and it's hard to sit on them.

Izaac V.- I like the balls because it is really fun and I enjoy them a real lot. 

Maribel- I like them because they are fun and crazy.




We also moved into our new continent of Europe. So far we have learned about the Fallow Deer and the Tawny Owl. 



No comments:

Post a Comment