1st Grade

1st Grade

Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Guest Blogger: Samantha La



Title - I'm Dogsitting a Dog Named Copper

This is Copper. My sister Baylee is hugging Copper (picture above). Me and my sisters are dogsitting Copper. He is a chihuahua. I think Copper is 15 pounds. Copper is a boy. Copper sometimes makes the sound hmmm. Copper is brown but the type of brown that is copper brown. That's why his name is Copper. Copper can jump. When we open the garage door sometimes he runs to play outside. He is very soft. He is a very quiet dog. The only time he isn't is when other dogs are around. Our friend is letting us HAVE HIM!!! But my mom and dad said that they don't think we are ready to have a dog of our own.  Now, I wanna ask you something. Do you have a dog? Is he or she feisty? Copper is not.The end!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment